1973 Cessna C-150L N10895
- This C-150L is a wonderful example of the Cessna line. This aircraft is reliable, inexpensive to operate and a great way to build hours.
- The 150L had the longest production run of any 150 sub-model, being produced 1971-74.
- New In 1971 were tubular landing gear legs with a 16% greater width (6 feet 6 Inches) to 7 feet 7 Inches) for better ground handling.
- The landing and taxi lights were moved to the wing leading edge to the nose bowl to better Illuminate the ground.
- The “L” also Introduced a longer dorsal strake that reached to the rear window,
Continental o-200 100 HP
Basic instrument cluster with mode C 150 transponder, 2 Nav/Com radios, 2 localizers, Mounter intercom system.
Exterior: 5/10 gold/beige/brown on white
The Interior has comfortable leather and cloth seating with good carpet.
The front/rear screens and side windows are in good condition.
Interior: 6/10 brown/patterned cloth
Total Time: 4080
Annual Due: 02/2022
ELT Due: 2024
- No known damage history
- Airframe logbooks missing 1974-1980
- All Logbooks current after 1980
- Cessna C-150L’s value continues to increase.
- No ADS-B
For more information contact: