1952 Cessna 170B
The BEST Cessna 170B on the market! (The only comparable 170B just sold recently for a much higher price). This plane is ONE-OF-A KIND! Powered by an IO-360-ES 6 cylinder with 210hp, the current installation of this ES model engine is the only one known. It has unmatched performance for an aircraft of its size. Hartzell 3 bladed prop. Dual G5s, GNS430, and GTX345 transponder with ADSB In/Out. Other upgrades include leather interior. This airplane is ready to take you all the places you want to go.
- Continental IO-360
- SNEW – 885 Hours
- Compressions: (12.01.21)
#1-78/80, #2-78/80, #3-78/80,
#4-78/80, #5-78/80, #6-78/70
- Hartzell 3 Blade
- Prop: 32 Hours
- Engine monitoring system
- Garmin SL-40 Com.
- Garmin GNS 430W GPS/Com.
- Garmin Dual G-5’s
- Garmin GTX 345 with ADSB In/Out.
- Garmin AERA 560 Panel Mounted
- Garmin Intercom
- ACK 406 ELT
- Paint is White with Gold and Navy accents in good condition
- Pulse Light system
- All leather Tan interior by Oregon Aero
- Complete carpet replacement. Custom powder coated panel. All in excellent condition
- Shoulder harnesses
- 4 place Intercom
Annual Due 12/31/2022
- 9.5 to 10 GPH @ 70% power @4,000′
- 131 mph cruise performance @4,000′
- 1500 ft/minute climb rate achieved
- Full log history available
- Always hangared since restoration